mercredi 16 janvier 2019

BOXING GLOVES FOR KIDS from Dtown!



If your kids like boxing or have some energy and frustrations to get out, maybe you can try to let them give some punches on a bag!

Dtown sent us very nice boxing gloves for kids and we review it for you. The gloves are for kids of age 3 to 7 years old. My kids are 4 and 7, so it was perfect for them! They are 4 oz made of high-quality PU leather with a very cool pattern of a skull on the back. They comes in 6 colors! We tried the orange and light blue gloves.

They are easy to clean, breathable and very comfortable. They are made to fits hands perfectly and a shock-absorbing foam inside protects the little hands of the children from hurting and injuries. We found them very easy to put on and take off with the velcro.

You can buy the gloves here: https://amzn.to/2Me5NQ6

And watch the video on YouTube to see more about the gloves: https://youtu.be/P4hyrMKSrJ4

😊

Thank you so much for watching my videos! Be part of my wonderful world by subscribing to my YouTube channel! Become a member of my Wonder fam!

Please leave me +1 and share! Feel free to leave your comments and give your suggestions!


Thanks to support me!! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!

😜 evy

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire