mercredi 12 août 2020

FUN WITH OUR NEW GOTRAX ELECTRIC SCOOTER!

 



We felt in love with the feeling of a ride on our new electric scooters! It is just crazy and I want to share the fun with you with this video! If you are skeptical about the efficiency of this electric scooter, like i was before, this will show you how awesome it is for a more than reasonable price! Hope you enjoy the ride like we did!


Watch the video here 👉 https://youtu.be/9LQG_qb5jqk




Thank you so much for watching my videos! Be part of my wonderful world by subscribing to my YouTube channel and become a member of my Wonder fam!

Feel free to ask for questions, leave your comments and give your suggestions! 
For all business inquiries: evelyne.savard@globetrotter.net


Thanks to support me!! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!


😜 evy

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire