lundi 5 mars 2018

How To Make MARVEL BLACK PANTHER NECKLACE new suit! Very easy cheap DIY! Black Panther costume prop!


Hello my friends! 😜
Are you like me a fan of superheroes? I really loved the new Black Panther movie and it gave me the idea of a new DIY for you! It's perfect for your Black Panther costume, cosplay or just for your Wakanda Style!

In this new video, I show you how to make the Black Panther necklace, from his new necklace suit in Marvel Studios Black Panther movie! You can do it with simple things that you can find easily at home and some cheap stuff. Also, don't miss the giveaway to win the necklace! Watch the video for all the details!

YouTube: https://youtu.be/Cde0C64dA3U


Thank you so much for watching my videos! Become my awesome friend by subscribing to my YouTube channel!

Please leave me +1 and share! Feel free to leave your comments and give your suggestions!


Thanks to support me!! Don't forget to fight for what you love and make your dreams come true...YOU ARE AWESOME!

😜 evy








Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire