jeudi 6 février 2020

BATMAN & JOKER COCKTAIL RECIPES! Justice League vs Suicide Squad Cocktails Serie!


Batman and Joker cocktails! Superheroes vs villains from Justice League and Suicide Squad! As a superhero lover and also a cocktails lover, I have created these super cocktails and I share it with you today! Don't miss the extra at the end of the video! This video is the fourth round of seven; The Justice League meets the Suicide Squad for a total of fourteen super cocktails! Watch the other rounds here: -Round 1- Green Lantern Justice League vs Enchantress Suicide Squad cocktail recipes! https://youtu.be/O7ATxeyH8oM -Round 2- Wonder Woman Justice League vs Harley Quinn Suicide Squad cocktail recipes! https://youtu.be/wiVJfvIxDYU -Round 3- AQUAMAN Justice League vs KILLER CROC Suicide Squad Superheroes COCKTAIL Recipes! https://youtu.be/8J1JzBvyAhc These cocktails contains alcohol. Enjoy but DRINK RESPONSIBLY! Recipes: Batman 1 oz brown rum 1 oz white rum 2 oz grape juice cola Joker 2 oz vodka 1/2 oz blue curacao 1/2 oz triple sec cranberry juice fruit juice ice ball lemon lime soda egg white red food coloring

Find all the steps and details on YouTube now!
https://youtu.be/tpuTfHyS2J0

💜

Thank you so much for watching my videos! Be part of my wonderful world by subscribing to my YouTube channel!


Please leave me +1 and share! Feel free to leave your comments and give your suggestions!


Thanks to support me!! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

😜 evy



1 commentaire:

  1. Ok...

    This might sound kind of weird, maybe even a little "out there..."

    WHAT if you could simply click "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY into your life???

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Sound too EASY??? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL??

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Usually the largest blessings life has to offer are also the EASIEST!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "miracle abundance tone" I've synthesized...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You simply hit "Play" and the money will start coming into your life. starting almost INSTANTLY.

    TAP here NOW to experience this mysterious "Miracle Abundance Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!

    RĂ©pondreEffacer