mardi 3 mars 2020

HARLEY QUINN (Margot Robbie) BIRDS OF PREY Stencil Art / Spray Paint - Multilayer Stencil Artwork




The fantabulous Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) from the Birds of Prey movie! A colorful multi layer stencil artwork on a canvas and you can watch how I made it on YouTube! It was my first stencil art project and not the last one because I loved doing that!

Watch the video here!: https://youtu.be/8dhXxEJKNgU






Thank you so much for watching my videos! Be part of my wonderful world by subscribing to my YouTube channel and become a member of my Wonder fam!

Feel free to ask for questions, leave your comments and give your suggestions! 
For all business inquiries: evelyne.savard@globetrotter.net


Thanks to support me!! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!


😜 evy







1 commentaire:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    More than 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a easy and secret "liquid hack" to lose 1-2lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It is effective and it works with everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Now do this strange HACK

    and you'll become 1-2lbs thinner the next day!

    RĂ©pondreEffacer