mercredi 25 mars 2020

A QUIET PLACE - IF IT WOULD BE IN REAL LIFE! HOW LONG COULD YOU SURVIVE! - Horror Comedy Short Film


What would it be like if "A quiet place" happened in real life...How long could you survive? For my part, I won't survive long! A parody of the movie "A quiet place" while waiting for the part 2. Stay at home and take a moment to take your mind off, don't think about the bad things, just take it easy and enjoy this little light horror comedy short film!


Watch the video here!: https://youtu.be/MxndxbBB7wI




Thank you so much for watching my videos! Be part of my wonderful world by subscribing to my YouTube channel and become a member of my Wonder fam!

Feel free to ask for questions, leave your comments and give your suggestions! 
For all business inquiries: evelyne.savard@globetrotter.net


Thanks to support me!! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!


😜 evy

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire